Benefits of Turkey Eggs is the only food source among animal foodstuffs, which can be compared with meat and dairy products with the amount of protein and nutrients it contains. It contains all the basic substances needed by the human organism. When compared to chicken eggs, the turkey egg is 1.5 times the chicken egg when evaluated on a portion scale.
This egg has an oval shape and has an average weight of 65 – 70 grams. On the matt appearance shell, there are occasionally freckle spots. White, yellow, light brown, such as many non-brightly colored turkey eggs are. The color difference of the eggs varies according to the species of the turkey and the geography it feeds.
What are the benefits of a turkey egg?
- It meets a significant portion of the protein needs of children in developmental age.
- It provides a long-lasting feeling of high protein and vitamins.
- Helps you start your morning fit in the morning with a biologically high value.
- The white part of the egg is effective in regulating blood sugar and in the fight against diabetes.
- Bone development is necessary for healthy eyes and teeth because it contains vitamin A.
- This nutrient containing iron mineral promotes metabolism against anemia.
- Turkey egg, cardiovascular disease is effective in protection.
- It plays an important role in the protection of digestive and immune systems.
What are the vitamins and minerals contained in the turkey egg?
In terms of nutrients, the turkey egg after breast milk contains vitamins A, D, E, B9, and B12. It is also rich in iron, selenium, phosphorus, zinc and calcium minerals. There are approximately 10 grams of protein, 110 milligrams of potassium, 120 milligrams of sodium with 9% vitamin A, 8% of calcium, and 18% of iron minerals.
How is a turkey egg consumed?
The types of dishes made with turkey eggs are generally similar to chicken eggs. Breakfast can be consumed as boiled, scrambled eggs and salads. In addition, juicy tomato meals (Turkish: Menemen), yogurt eggs, pastries, desserts and cakes used in the preparation of turkey eggs in some dishes cold buffet, sofa, sandwiches, and salads can be found in the table.